Friday, May 8, 2009

life is fab: an ode to cocolicious baby and liezy loo

As the semester is over and I leave Boston on Saturday, I am dedicating this post to my WONDERFUL roommates Eliza and Cory. Over the year, our brownstone dormroom has been known (especially to unsuspecting boys) as the magical, mystical room of ridiculous antics, where mouth filters and shame do not exist. Although I am the one known for my daily "dress up time," which is at approximately 10 PM while Cory and Liezy are slaving over their stats and accounting homework, my roommates have had some notable sartorial moments themselves, many of which depict this personality of Room 208.

Cocolicious Mami:



Liezyloowho:



Cutiepatooties:



The trio modeling in big hats:




Hope you all enjoyed our silliness!

Peace, Love and Neon,
Marisa

1 comment:

  1. i mean, i was the honorable 4th roomate, first semester at least. you guys are the best!!

    ReplyDelete