Friday, June 5, 2009

r&b resort love

As I'll be running around all weekend (Misha's birthday party, Dave Matthews in Hartford, headband-making class and moving into the NYU dorms)and will not be able to post anything, I'll leave off for the weekend with a quick, last post.

Reppin' r & b: The resort collection is off the chain. Vogue came in the other day to preview it and I was able to assist at the meeting by dressing the models. Fun!!! Here are some of my fave looks from the collection:

Love the drop-crotch leggings. If only my legs were long and lean enough...



The design team did such a fab job styling the collection. Here's a prime example of their expertise in layering:



I'm a sucker for sequins and turbans--and the silhouette is amazing:



I wish I could post more resort faves but I gotta dash! Time to pick up balloons and cake for the party!!

Peace, Love and Neon,
Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment