Friday, August 7, 2009

love these girls: olsen obsession


Hello. My name is Marisa and I am addicted to MKA.

If you were to ask me who my greatest fashion influence is, in a heartbeat I would say Mary-Kate and Ashley. For the past 10 years of my life, I have been following their fashion choices in awe and adapting them (consciously and unconsciously) into my own way of dress. At 10, it was twin sets, capris and butterfly clips. At 16, it was band t-shirts, ripped jeans, oversized sunglasses and bright-colored flats. Now, at 20, I wear millions of bracelets, Ray-Ban aviators, large rhinestone jewelry and liquid leggings--just like MKA. A couple weeks ago, I attended a showcase for the band The Sleepy Rebels with Amy and the rest of the crew from entertainment PR firm Susan Blond (Amy's place of internship). There, I met a friend of another intern who told me about this MKA blog, Olsens Anonymous. I quickly forgot the name of the site, but luckily stumbled upon it yesterday. Needless to say, I don't know that I'll ever get anything done again. I sat the site for a good two hours last night, scanning over the images of my beloved style icons as I did everyday after class in high school on another random German MKA fan site. I hope you all enjoy this blog as much as I do. It is BEYOND fabulous.

Above is a collage of inspirational photos of the twins and their impeccably cool style.

Okay, back to manning the front desk on my last day as a rag & bone intern. Tear.

Peace, Love and Neon,
Marisa

1 comment:

  1. I am soooo obsessed with that site. It's so bad. My boyfriend stared in amazement that an entire blog was just the olsen twins fashion... and I couldnt look away.

    www.TheStyleEdge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete