Monday, February 7, 2011

blog appreciation: the coveteur

Recently launched, The Coveteur (who last week renamed itself from The Coveted, after a legal battle with The-Coveted.com over the name) peeks inside the homes of fashion's greatest influencers, allowing us to see what exactly is inside these people's closets and get the stories behind some of their most beloved possessions. To my utter delight, three of the first fashionistas to offer up their spaces are Mary Kate Steinmiller, Joanna Hillman (now at Harper's Bazaar), and Jane Keltner de Valle--all editors at Teen Vogue during my internship there and with some of my favorite personal style.

It was tough choosing the photos to include in this post, so you'll just have to check it out for yourself to see the rest!














I just don't think you can top these shots. You just can't!

Peace, Love and Neon,
Marisa

1 comment:

  1. Love the shoooooes!
    My shoe rack looks like the cubtastic one - love it! I need to re-organize my closet!

    ReplyDelete