Thursday, February 21, 2013

adventures in styling: free people!




This past Valentine's Day will forever go down as one of (if not the) best Valentine's Days of my life. I did not go out to an extravagant meal at a five star restaurant or take a fancy vacation to an exotic local. Quite the contrary, actually. My boyfriend and I were perfectly content with a home-cooked meal of macaroni and cheese and a bottle of Cab Sav, thankyouverymuch. 

What made my Valentine's Day so over-the-top memorable and fabulous was that I had the privilege of styling my first major sale, which just happened to be one of my all time favorite brands: Free People! I'm a long-time fan of the company: their products, store displays, website and overall branding. I even religiously collect their monthly catalogues to reference for inspiration. So needless to say I nearly shrieked with joy when my boss told me I'd be the one to style the sale, which is supposed to be a major one for ideeli with over 50 products. 

I truly had a blast working with my team to create gorgeous looks true to the Free People brand and am so proud of the way the sale turned out. Looks like it's doing well too, as more items are sold out every time I check! You have until tomorrow at 10 AM to shop the sale, and let me tell you, the stuff is freakin' CA-YUTE! Here are just a handful of my favorite looks:




Peace, Love, and Neon,
Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment