Tuesday, July 2, 2013

want this now: dezso by sara beltrán clutches



I've been lusting after these Dezso by Sara Beltrán clutches for months and I'm so so tempted to pull the trigger. They're roomy enough to fit all your essentials and the perfect style to compliment any summer look. Plus, you already know how I feel about these tropical motifs.

Sara Beltrán's collection of bags and jewelry is beyond awesome. Influenced by her upbringing in Mexico and India, her designs evoke an effortless, beachy-gypset vibe featuring bright colors and nature-inspired details. (I included my favorite piece of her jewelrya single silver shark tooth on a neon orange cordin my post on shark teeth.)

In an interview with Refinery29, Beltrán said, "I want my jewelry to make people happy by wearing itthose are the people I hope wear my jewelry. That is the most I could ask for." I think that's motivation enough for me to click purchase.

Shop these clutches here, here and here.

Peace, Love and Neon,
Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment