Tuesday, October 22, 2013

charm & chain chronicals: fall trend newsletters



Lately, much of my extra-curricular attention has been focused on my freelance work at Charm & Chain where I have been helping the lovely ladies there develop topics for newsletters, among many other fun tasks. I posted this Tropical Trend newsletter back in July and we have continued to develop more on-point trend newsletters since then. My favorite e-mail blast, which actually linked to a blog post I wrote for the site, is the Jewel-Spotting story above. In the post, I pulled some of my favorite street style images from this past NYFW that featured amazing, on-trend jewelry and paired the images with similar pieces available for purchase at Charm & Chain.








In other news, I recently began blogging for one of my favorite shopping sites, global e-commerce destination, L-atitude. My first post for them on different ways to tie a scarf ran this weekend, and I am am still so excited! Check it out here.

Stay tuned for some fresh TNTP content coming very soon!

Peace, Love and Neon,
Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment