Tuesday, June 1, 2010

back in action, nearly

Hellooo my lovely NTP readers! I'm back in America and nearly back in action. I returned to NYC from my Spain travels last Sunday and have been bopping around the tri-state area all week seeing friends and finding an apartment--both a great success! I move into my new East Village apartment in approximately two hours and figured I'd spend this down time by writing a quick blog post.

Spain was absolutely wonderful and a total whirlwind, having visited 7 cities in two weeks [San Sebastian, Barcelona, Madrid, Sevilla, Granada, Tarifa and Malaga]. The trip started off rocky, to say the least, after our flight to Barca was cancelled and we took four trains to get there over the course of a day-and-a-half. Long story. Crazy times. Sevilla and Granada were by far my favorites and Madrid was excellent too. We spent our days wandering the cities' streets, eating wonderful tapas, and checking out the sites.

Anyway, frankly, I'm pretty tired of discussing my travels after a semester of these blog posts and telling all my friends and family over the course of this week. Soo.....

THE NEON TEA PARTY AS YOU KNOW IT IS BACK! Starting with an inspiration image of a funky Madewell braided string bracelet, available now. But I'll be making one just like it for myself. Summertime = NEW STRING BRACELETS, duhhhhh!!


This has just been added to my usual summer to-do list. Yippeee!

Till the next post, kiddies!

Peace, Love and Neon,
[Yes, the English is back!],
Marisa

2 comments: