Tuesday, June 29, 2010

want this now: fenton/fallon for j.crew

So not only am I obsessed with J.Crew's clothing selection, but I am also INFATUATED with their chunky, effortlessly chic, rhinestone-y jewelry. Even BETTER than J.Crew's own jewelry is the line that rock-and-roll hip jewelry designer Fenton/Fallon has created for the brand.

And as per usual, you could catch me staring at all the glittery goodness as I stride past the jewelry displays and mannequins around the store. I can't even count how many urges that I've suppressed to try on the rhinestone fringe cuff or the dagger dangle earrings.

Check it out... and swoon.





And there's even more where that came from!

Too bad my discount doesn't cover collaboration items. Guess I'll have to just enjoy the few precious moments I have with the pieces when I actually gather the guts to try them on in the store...

Peace, Love and Neon,
Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment